Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Shelby Farms Fall Break

Hello all,

 

My name is Monique Stitts, and I coordinate all programs at Shelby Farms Park. I'm reaching out to share an opportunity that we have for High School Juniors and Seniors this year. During Fall Break (October 10-14), we will have our annual Fall Break Camp for 3rd-6th graders, and traditionally recruit camp counselors from a few select schools around our area. We would love for you to share this opportunity with students at your school who you think would be a good fit. While unpaid, the position would provide students with 60 community service hours, put them through training with our staff, and give them great education experience if any of them are interested in becoming future educators. 

 

I've attached a description for the position below. If you have any interested candidates, please feel free to share my contact information, which can be found in my signature below. 

 

Thanks so much!
Monique

Monique Stitts | Programs Coordinator
SHELBY FARMS PARK CONSERVANCY
mstitts@shelbyfarmspark.org | 

No comments:

Post a Comment