Monday, December 8, 2014

English

12-8-14English 1 – Harris
Answer Yes or No:
  1. I was given an opportunity to make up work_.
  2. I was given a progress report by the school and Ms. Harris___.
  3. I took y progress reports home____.
  4. I am sometimes given the opportunity for group collaboration___.
  5. I know that Ms. Harris is available after school, and I must ask for missed assignments when I’m absent___.
Do Ex. 17, pg. 504, 1-10.
  • Study sheet on “What are Complements?” was presented (by me) and students were quizzed as to what the complements are in given sentences.


  • Tomorrow you will go to the library—do not come here first!

  • We will be taking the Discovery Test.
  • Wed., Th., and Fri. are a few things, Mon. we’ll finish up some things, and then Tues. is a review day.
  • Prepositional phrase:  know definition. Write this down.  She asked the students to read prepositions off an index card.
  • Ex. 1 & 5.  You will find 25 prepositional phrases.  Find the page in your book that has a list of

Homework:  Sign up for Parent Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment